Two centre, or even three centre holidays…
If you travel all the way to the Caribbean – why not take the opportunity to visit two or even three islands in the same holiday?
We can tailor-make a trip which will enable you to do this, with simple, quick and comfortable connections between various destinations.
They’re hugely popular. Call us and find out why…
Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Barbados and lunch in Bequia!
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries including Barbados and a couple of our favourites on other islands…
Barbados and Grenada
These two islands can be easily combined. We can, of course, offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for a 10 night stay:
- Fly to Barbados with BA or Virgin and stay for 5 nights in a One Bedroom Suite at Little Good Harbour on a room only basis
- Relax and explore Barbados for 5 days
- Take a short flight up to Grenada for 5 nights
- Stay at Mount Cinnamon in a Cinnamon Suite inclusive of breakfast and enjoy a complimentary massage during your stay at the hotel
- Fly back from Grenada
Barbados and Bequia
We can plan a trip for you which will give you the chance to stay in two stunning locations on both islands with time to explore each one. This sample itinerary is for a 10 night duration:
- The Atlantis Hotel on the beautiful, unspoilt east cost of Barbados. Spend 5 nights in this idyllic, escapist getaway, watching the dramatic rolling waves and marvelling at the fishermen with the catch of the day. The beautiful Andromeda Gardens are just a ten minute walk up the hill from the hotel and St Nicholas Abbey is around 20 minutes by car.
- Then it’s over to Bequia for a 5 night stay at The Liming where you can discover the art of doing nothing! Kick off your sandals and relax on the glorious golden sands listening to the gently lapping waves in the peaceful south-west tip of the island. Port Elizabeth is around a 20 minute drive away with its restaurants and shops.
Lots of other combinations of hotels can be arranged, as well as shorter or longer durations.
Barbados & St Lucia
Combine the neighbouring islands Barbados and St Lucia which offer a wonderful combination of beaches, dramatic scenery and lush rainforest. Combine any of our accommodations on either island to make your perfect itinerary.
- Fly to Barbados with BA or Virgin – stay for 3 nights on the unspoilt and dramatic east coast at the Atlantis Hotel
- Explore the stunning scenery in this area
- Cross the island and spend 4 nights in the charming guest house Bayfield House
- Enjoy the attractions of west Barbados
- Fly to St Lucia and spend 5 nights at Stonefield Estate with dramatic views of the majestic pitons
- Flight back from St Lucia to London
Rainforest and Reefs of Tobago
See the best of Tobago visiting both rainforest and reefs. This itinerary combines a stay in the two lovely villages of Castara and Speyside, giving a real taste of island life.
- Fly to Tobago with Virgin or BA
- Stay for 7 nights at Castara Retreats on the west coast, soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional Caribbean village and local eating spots
- Visit the Main Ridge Forest Reserve – the world’s oldest protected rainforest – with an expert guide
- Move up to the north of the island and spend a further 4 nights at Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay
- Enjoy the beach plus great diving and snorkelling or take a bird watching trip on Little Tobago
- Return back to the airport for your return flight to the UK
The Plantation Inns of Nevis
Enjoy a taste of the slow life on Nevis – combining history, beaches and plantations – a place to really get away from it all.
- Fly to St Kitts with BA and transfer across to Nevis by exhilarating speed boat!
- Stay for 5 nights at the Golden Rock Inn – a former sugar estate set on the slopes of Mount Nevis, enjoying the cooling trade breezes
- Explore the interior of Nevis, whether that’s simply taking a stroll through the tropical grounds of the plantation or hiking in the rain forest
- Take a short ferry ride and explore the history and sights of neighbouring St Kitts
- Transfer to Montpelier Plantation and stay a further 6 nights at this historic plantation inn, with it’s own private beach club you can enjoy lazy days on the beach
- Evenings can be spent in the wonderfully atmospheric Mill Privee enjoying cocktails at sunset and some superb fine dining
- Return back to St Kitts for your return flight to the UK
Grenada’s “Golden Triangle” – a chance to see the whole island
- La Sagesse – in the South. Spend 4 nights in this idyllic beachside hideaway and explore southern Grenada. Eat under the stars – delicious fresh fish always on the menu.
- Then up to Petite Anse – in the North. Enjoy 3 nights in the spectacular setting of this little hotel. The views are stunning, the walks are great, and you can visit the Chocolate factory as well as the fascinating working Plantation of Belmont.
- Finally back down to Laluna – in the South West. Finish with 4 nights at this gorgeous hotel, just a few minutes drive from Grand Anse Beach but far enough away to offer wonderful tranquillity. A good base for exploring the southwest of the island with all its restaurants and attractions including the capital St Georges.