Why go to Barbados? What makes it so special?
Superb sandy beaches, a strong colonial heritage and a range of stylish, top quality accommodations.…
- Barbados has fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful local restaurants – and so much more.
- Barbados is generally safe and totally unspoilt – and very easy to explore.
- The people of Barbados are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
- From stunning botanical gardens to quaint fishing villages there are many attractions.
- The island is great for relaxing but great for activities too – watersports, snorkelling and much more besides…
Why book with Just Barbados?
Because we know the island and its properties personally.…
- The Just Barbados team have made several visits to Barbados over many years. We have visited all our properties many times too.
- We have hand-picked a varied selection of places to stay on Barbados – we really think we have something to suit everyone.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets. We will work with you to create the perfect holiday in Barbados.
- We know each property we offer, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- This is the perfect island to link with another island (like Bequia, St Lucia or Grenada) as part of a two or three-centre holiday. The Just Grenada Group offer a wide range of fascinating multi-centre holidays many of which feature Barbados multi-centre holidays.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just Barbados – Gerry & Janet Copsey
I first visited Barbados in 1981 to play cricket. I loved everything about the island – the friendly people, the iconic beaches and beach bars, the great food and of course the sun. Janet and I have been to the island many times since and in 2014 we added ‘Just Barbados’ to the ‘Just Grenada Group’.
Barbados was the original Caribbean island for UK visitors and it remains a firm favourite today. It has developed a great deal since 1981 but all the things that made it so appealing all those years ago are still at the heart of the ‘sunshine island’.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about Barbados – we would love to arrange a holiday for you to this beautiful island. We would be delighted to share our knowledge and help you to enjoy Barbados as much as we always do.
Perhaps you might like to visit more than one property or island on your trip…?
- We have a wide range of properties to offer in Barbados – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style. We know them all personally and will be delighted to advise you in detail.
- Many of our clients choose to divide their time on Barbados between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Barbados.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. Barbados has its share of fabulous 5-star hotels and restaurants, but we know places to stay and restaurants to eat at which are a quarter of the price of the top-end places.
- We can easily arrange a lovely holiday in Barbados with prices starting from less than £1400 per person.
How about visiting another Caribbean island as part of your holiday? Our last trip included Bequia and Barbados!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Barbados holiday? Here are a few examples of the many lovely two and three centre holidays we can arrange, with simple, speedy transfers between the islands…
- Barbados & Bequia – One of our favourite combinations – two contrasting islands but both with beautiful beaches, wonderful local restaurants and delightful people. More…
- Barbados, Bequia & Grenada – Even more contrasts – adding the charm of Barbados to the delights of its two neighbours. More…
- Barbados & St Lucia – The gorgeous beaches and fascinating rainforest of Barbados combined with the stunning Pitons and lush plantations of St Lucia – wonderful. More…
Some of the nice things of our customers say about their holiday…
“Personable & efficient. Their attention to detail was outstanding. They are the best independent tour operator we have ever used”
GW – London
“Would never have thought of doing a twin-centre trip but you gave us the confidence to do it. What a fantastic experience Barbados & Barbados tuned out to be – it felt like 2 holidays!”
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Barbados.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Barbados, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.